Day 56: Chelidonium
Today's button is a little bit of a cheat - I made it about two weeks ago. When I have time, I will make more than one button for an emergency, and have a couple set aside. As well as a couple that as I worked on them I realised they would be better for specific days/holidays.
So, a sunny, cheery button for today.
Sadly, my thumb is causing me too much pain to really do anything intricate. I still haven't made one button for the exhibition yet. :( I have picked out quite a few that I've made using the silks in the past though, but I would like to have at least a couple new ones before I send them off. But the thumb still needs rest and there's no point pushing it. Hopefully this evening will be better for button making!
Edit: I forgot the materials! Cotton perle No 12 and No 71 acrylic ring
Size: 33mm / just over 1 1⁄4" / 52L